Thursday, December 1, 2011

Anxious!

The deadline hasn't even come yet, to detemine who is actually going on the trip....I think we are all suposed to say by Christmas time. I am just anxious to find out who is able to go! I want to get together and brainstorm more fundraising ideas, learn some basic Hungarian, etc. Matt just found a neat translator on his iphone. So, he was typing in some phrases like, My name is... and a woman's voice would relay the Hungarian translation. Ahhh...yep, this is going to take a lot of practice and repitition! I replayed the same phrase 10 times and I THINK I might have understood the first word. We can use a translator at the camp, but still, we'd like to know some basics.
*** We did find out that if someone where to give to this mission trip, you may write a check to Hope's Point and in the memo line write Matt & Amanda Taylor/Mission Trip. The donation would be tax deductible, which is a plus! You can mail it to: Hope's Point 1703 S. Miller Ave. Shelbyville, IN 46176. Thank you!
We are kind of excited that we've collected $100 so far - woo hoo! Much more to go, but that's a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment