Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Our Concert and more updates!

I'm a stay at home mom, but I'm pretty sure I work 4 or 5 full time jobs.  Please forgive me, I'm playing catch up again... 

We had a concert at church a few weeks ago, and we raised about $1,000 dollars!  Woo hoo!  It was great to see so many new faces too - in the crowd, even in those who came to perform!  Love live music!

The Team met again at our house last week for some dinner, relaxation, and another quick meeting.  This time everyone was giving specific roles to focus on while at camp.  At camp, we will break up in to "Breakout Sessions."  Matt and I will work with the younger kids.  Other team members will have the older girls and boys.  Matt is also in charge of the games, and I'm in charge of the crafts.  We are to come up with a game plan by our next meeting on the 25th.  This is good, though.  Now, everyone can focus on a specific area and we'll grow from there.

Matt and I have just recently been given copies of the checks people have sent in and designated for us.  We are sending out Thank You cards, but still wanted to say how appreciative we are of those who have supported us and our team and the kids who are coming to camp!  It still amazes us how God uses others to continually give and bless this mission.  Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment